Integrated. Customised. Sustainable Solutions. Experience the aAdvantage Difference.aAdvantage Consulting is a business consulting firm with presence in Singapore and China. We partner organisations in leading their business transformation from "Vision to Results". Organisations that find great value in our services are typically companies that are undergoing restructuring, culture & service transformation and talent management challenges.
Our key propositions to the market are our ability to help businesses maximise the potential of their people and develop customer loyalty.
Are you experiencing these business challenges?
- How do I translate my business strategies into action by aligning leadership, organisational culture, structures, roles and people competencies?
- How do I mobilise my people to embrace the vision, realise the strategy and deliver the desired customer experience?
- How do I develop and sustain a culture that enables the achievement of our business goals?
- How do I effectively implement and sustain change?
- How do I select, develop and retain talent?
Our 8 integrated solutions are implementation-focussed, results-driven and sustainable.
Participate and Be Rewarded
Our Research & Insights team regularly conducts national studies on HR trends and topics such as customer satisfaction, employment practices and employee engagement surveys to provide our clients with insights for business decisions. |
We invite you to contribute to our surveys and be rewarded with complimentary national reports or exciting giveaways.
|Our lucky winners from 2014/2015 surveys!
All surveys are currently closed.
Stay tuned to this page or join us on Facebook and/or LinkedIn for updates on upcoming surveys!
Achieving Seamless Transformation.The aAdvantage approach, an integrated end-to-end process to managing transformation, provides you with a clear roadmap to success. We partner you through both organisational and personal transitions by establishing systems, processes and implementing effective people engagement programmes.
The aAdvantage Approach: Four steps to a successful transformation
Gaps and opportunities are identified and prioritised to ensure successful implementation. This phase can entail interventions such as:
- • Employee engagement assessment
- • Talent Audits
- • Leadership assessment
- • Culture assessment
- • Change readiness assessment
- • Customer satisfaction / loyalty measurement
- • Business excellence and productivity diagnosis
- • Benchmarking
Design interventions and action plans that address business and organisation needs, critical issues and opportunities that were surfaced in phase 1. Each client's needs are unique and demand a tailored approach and design. This phase entails the design of processes and workflows, measurement systems, frameworks and templates. This can include interventions such as:
- • Vision, Mission, Values Articulation
- • Strategy Articulation
- • Organisational Structure Review
- • Desired Customer Experience
- • Human Resource Management
- • Talent Management / Succession Planning
- • Process Review & Improvements
- • Training & Development
Effective execution of a transformation plan involves understanding the 'big picture' and the knowledge of detailed step-by-step process that can lead to it. Experienced consultants bring best practices to the table, foresee and mitigate people challenges through utilising proven transformation tools and methodologies. This phase entails putting in place appropriate structures, controls and integration mechanisms. This can include interventions such as:
- • Values Cascading
- • Team Development
- • Customer Service Experience
- • Leadership & Supervisory
- • Change Management
- • Staff Engagements & Communications
Without proper measurements and interventions to track progress and sustain the transformation process, organisations and its people can revert to old and familiar behaviours and attitudes. This phase entails interventions that are based on tracking progress, re-energising the efforts towards long term goals and reviewing strategies to address changes in stakeholders' requirements (if any). Interventions can include:
- • Coaching & Mentoring
- • Performance Review
- • Rewards & Recognition
- • Staff Engagement Planning
Testimonials from Our Clients
Vincent is a good facilitator who has the ability to resolve most of the issues on its feet. He is trustworthy and able to explain the rationale and turn most issues positively. He stayed focus on main issues but yet allow for expression of divergent views from the participants. Being observant, patient and experienced, Vincent is able to identify the hidden culture issues to be parked for future resolutions.
I look forward to continue to embark on two year journey on the Noel Group HR Transformation programme with Vincent and his team at aAdvantage Consulting.
- Alfred Wong, Managing Director, Noel Gifts International Ltd
Your enthusiasm, dedication and patience in understanding and providing timely and efficient advice and solutions made our Employee Engagement Programme, which included the employee engagement survey, focus group unpacking sessions, management huddle to realign our leadership team and survey action planning, hugely successful. We appreciate it very much that you listened closely to what our people and management challenges were, and presented us with sound and practical suggestions and advice to address these challenges, many of them highly sensitive and delicate.
Your facilitation and intervention skills were exceptional, and we found you to be profoundly professional and proactive. This sets you apart from others in the industry. Since working with us in 2015, you have become a trusted Human Resource partner to Singapore Cruise Centre.
We, at Singapore Cruise Centre, are very satisfied and happy to be your client. I will not hesitate to recommend your services to any company looking for a competent and highly professional HR partner who is able to provide sound and practical advice and solutions, especially those that involve the leadership team, and for highly sensitive and delicate issues.
Thank you, again, Vincent, to you and your team for your outstanding service to us.
- Laureen Lee (Ms), HR Consultant, Singapore Cruise Centre Pte Ltd
Besides the Management Retreat, Vincent has also assisted us in developing our Vision, Mission and Core Value statements. He was also invited to facilitate our Townhall meeting that was for all employees. As expected, Vincent has once again done a good job in facilitating both sessions independently.
Vincent has been professional, approachable and accommodating in his interaction with Thome. He is very quick in grasping the challenges, culture and operations of Thome and thus able to value add to every discussion that contributed to a good outcome. He is very open with his views and he always put across his views gently but firm at times when needed and we would say it was well received by his audience at every level. He connects well with his audience and enable them to be forthcoming in sharing. Vincent has proven to be a professional and experienced facilitator.
aAdvantage has supported Thome well with their professionalism and we will definitely work with them again.
- Olav M Nortun, Group Chief Executive Officer, Thome Ship Management Pte Ltd
aAdvantage took great efforts to understand our needs and to customise a package to suit our requirements and budget. Their professionalism and understanding naturally continued into the project and our team (both at HQ and at our outlets) enjoy working together with them. aAdvantage takes a very balanced and real approach to the problems and issues. Inputs and advice are always grounded with the realities of the business and operational constraints. Challenges and problems which they uncovered are objectively presented back to us with a commitment to and delivery of workable and realisable solutions. They are very mindful of the present and future expectations and needs of all stakeholders in the project. This mindfulness coupled with their professional knowledge and experience, cumulates into trust, commitment and reassurance for us. We look forward to working with aAdvantage on our present ongoing project and future projects to come.
- Jeffrey Yam, Managing Director, AcuMed Group of Companies
- Daniel Liu, Deputy Director, Quality & Planning, Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
I next worked with aAdvantage in the NGO sector. I sought aAdvantage's help to build the right culture in my organisation to complement our business strategy. aAdvantage worked well with my leaders and was instrumental in helping us overcome significant challenges to shape a supportive work environment. I also used them to facilitate strategic conversations for organisational transformation. Vincent is skillful in navigating difficult conversations and I have appreciated his useful insights and advice, in drawing from his wide experience and suggesting relevant best practices for our stage of development. His team has also demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness in working with us. If you seek help in organisational transformation, I recommend you consider harnessing aAdvantage's expertise.
- Jean Tan, Executive Director, Singapore International Foundation (SIF)
- Yap Te Chieh (Ms), Deputy Director (Business & Service Excellence), Organisational Excellence Department, Corporate Development Group, Housing and Development Board (HDB)
- Sonia, Assistant Director, Human Resource, Singapore Labour Foundation (SLF)
- Juthika Ramanathan, CE, Supreme Court
- Fiona Chua, Corporate Planning & Quality Assurance, Orange Valley Healthcare
- Jessy Chu, Senior Finance & HR Manager, Eveready Manufacturing Pte Ltd
- Dr Angela Pratt, Tobacco Free Initiative - Office of the WHO Representative in People's Republic of China, World Health Organization
- Sng Hee Meng, Executive Vice President, Yokogawa Engineering Asia Pte Ltd
- Low Bee Hee, Senior Head of HR, Clearlab SG Pte Ltd
- Helmi Talib, Managing Partner, Helmi Talib & Co
- Jenny Khoo, Senior Manager, Service Experience Management Department, Customer Service Solutions, Sony
- Francis Toh, HR Director, McLink Asia Pte Ltd
- Sebastian Tan, Planning Manager, Yong Lei Logistics Pte Ltd
- Cindy Hwang, Exec Asst. Manager, Goodwood Park Hotel
- Casey Chang (Ms), Director, Communications & Service Quality, JurongHealth
- Kelly Eyre Senior Manager, Direct, Brand and Digital Strategic Marketing Aviva Singapore
- James Middleditch, Associate Director for Operations and Campus Services at INSEAD
- Richard Hong, Chief Executive Officer, TÜV SÜD PSB ASEAN
- Janning Wang, Alstom HR Director, Talent Development& Resourcing China
Meet Our PeopleOur consulting team is made up of leading experts in Organisational Development whose focus is on creating positive long term outcomes for our clients. Through aAdvantage’s multi-disciplinary teams, we implement transformational change across multiple functions helping organisations address the complex and challenging problems of today and tomorrow.
Spearheaded by a team of leaders with an extensive experience of more than 20 years in leading multi-disciplinary projects that spans across various industries and geographies, aAdvantage is focused on helping organisations improve performance through their biggest asset – their people.
aAdvantage maintains strategic alliance with selected partners who share our core values and enhance our expert skill base. By combining our knowledge and resources, we strengthen the impact of our mission by allowing us to deliver a range of integrated solutions and transform organisations from Vision to Results.
Our key solution leaders & respective domain areas are as below;
- HR Shared Services (HRSS)
SMEs can receive funding support of up to 70% of qualifying costs* to help improve and optimise HR operational efficiency through HR Shared Services funding (HRSS).
- Read more..
- Enterprise Training Support (ETS)
Tap onto ETS for a holistic HR and training package to train and develop employees, and raise productivity.
- Read more..